Kuramathi Island Resort is located in the small archipelago of Rasdhoo Atoll. The island is one of the largest islands of the Maldives as it is over 1.8 kilometer long and 500 meters at its widest. The villas are scattered within superb gardens with lush vegetation, close to stunning immaculate beaches or over the water. A particularity of the Kuramathi is that large parts of the island are preserved and untouched. It is a superb experience to walk along beaches or through the untouched vegetation. The Male airport is 56 kilometers East and the Kuramathi is reached within 20 minutes by seaplane.
There are 8 distinctive types of villas creatively blending design with nature. The Maldivian flair is everywhere and this immediately impacts the visitor. All villas are equipped with air conditioning, a fan, in room safe, tea / coffee facilities, phone, Flat screen cable TV, DVD player and a iPod docking station.
The Kuramathi dining experience is extensive and will satisfy the most discerning guests with its variety and quality. Some of the bars also offer evening entertainment.
- "Farivalhu", "Malaafaiy" and "Haruge": 3 restaurants offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets.
- Island Coffee Shop: All-day dinning with international menu
- The Reef: signature seafood restaurant offering fresh catch of the day and quality seafood dishes.
- Tandoor Mahal: Tandoori cooking at it's best - features a 'Discover Indian Food' buffet weekly.
- Siam Garden: Savour Thai cuisine featuring 'Discover Thai Food' buffet weekly.
- Island Barbeque: Set on the beach, offers high quality meats and fine wines.
- Palm Pizzeria & Gelateria: Crispy thin crust Italian pizza, pasta, salads & homemade ice cream. Mediterranean food menu in the evening.
- Private Dining Experiences: to celebrate special occasions, try the island's private dining experience.
- Six bars around the island.
Sports and Wellness
The Sports Center features a fully equipped gym, a floodlit tennis court, a fresh water swimming pool, children's pool area and a fresh water infinity pool. Two fully equipped PADI dive centers, windsurfing, catamaran sailing and kayaking as well as water skiing and wake boarding are just some of the choices to enjoy.
A variety of excursions are available: island hopping, snorkeling safari, sunset cruises and big game fishing. Indulge yourself at Kuramathi Spa with skilled therapists and unique spa treatments for the body, mind and soul.
Children will enjoy the wide range of activities at the Kids Club. Open from 08:30 to 22:00, the Club offers outdoor and indoor activities to kids 3 to 12 years. Other services include currency exchange, laundry services, library offering books, DVDs and CDs. Wi-fi Internet Access, boutiques and 24-hour reception.