Small is beautiful! The luxurious Baros Resort located in the North Male Atoll is surrounded by coconut palms, tropical vegetation, coral reefs and crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. The architecture of the resort is perfectly integrated with the natural elements of the small private island. Male international airport is only 25 minutes away by speedboat.
A total of 75 villas offer the ultimate in luxury and comfort. The upscale equipment and furniture made of local natural materials such as wood, stone and thatch from coconut leaves create a perfect cozy atmosphere to relax in. Ten of the Baros Villas have their own pool - comfort at the highest level! All rooms have air conditioning, fan, safe, satellite TV, Internet access, telephone, CD / DVD player, espresso machine.
Baros accepts children from 8 years of age.
The four restaurants and two elegant bars will fulfill almost every culinary wish.
• "Lime Restaurant" - International cuisine with fantastic view of the ocean
• "Lighthouse Restaurant" - Modern Asian and Mediterranean cuisine
• "Cayenne Grill" - BBQ specialties, Seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes
• "Light House Lounge" - Cocktails, Martinis, high quality whiskeys and Cognac
• "Satay Bar" - Grill and fresh wok cooking southeastern Asian style
• "Sails Bar" - Open sided bar. Juices, cocktails, beer and wine all day
Sports and Wellness
The Baros caters to active guests and also to those seeking relaxation. For example, the Spa offers various treatments such as massages, beauty treatments and aromatherapy. More active guests can workout in the fitness center or try one of the various water sports activities. The recently reopened Divers Baros Maldives PADI dive center offers all kinds of diving and snorkeling certifications and tours. A variety of interesting excursions are also proposed, such as a seaplane flight over the beautiful Maldives islands.
Laundry service, 24-hour reception, library with internet station, boutique, doctor on call, 24-hour in-villa dining, CD / DVD library are also available.